Skills for Life
Skills For Life Trust
Trust Improvement Principles
- One team, one family – our main allegiance.
- We all succeed together – nobody can be allowed to fall behind.
- Academies and people within the Trust support each other to enable rapid improvement.
- All academies work collaboratively, through: sharing resources; joint training; mentoring; filling vacancies and by maximising the impact of our most capable senior and middle leaders.
- All academies are at least GOOD or striving to be.