May Half Term Intervention
In order to ensure that your son/ward is making the expected progress for his Sixth Form studies, the following intervention sessions have been scheduled to run for over the May half term. The benefit of attending these sessions will be: to ensure that your son/ward has the support needed to complete any outstanding coursework/amend coursework that requires improvements, or to revise key topic material(s) with his class teacher that may be of benefit to any rapidly approaching examinations.
All intervention sessions will take place on the Greenacre Academy site and will run on the dates and times detailed below. Please don’t hesitate to contact the PGW team, or your son/ward’s teacher, should you have any questions about the intervention sessions detailed below:
English Language GCSE retake:
- Tuesday 28th May, 9am – 1pm (various teachers)
Maths GCSE retake:
- Saturday 25th May, 9am – 10:30am (various teachers)
- Wednesday 29th May, 9am – 10:30am (various teachers)
- Year 13: Wednesday 29th May, 9am – 1pm (Mrs. Littlemore)
- Year 13: Thursday 30th May, 9am – 1pm (Mr. Ball)
Literature and Language:
- Year 13: Monday 27th May, 10am – 1pm (Miss. Pett)
- Year 12: Wednesday 29th May, 10am – 3pm (Mr. Uddin)
(Year 13 Media Studies students who have outstanding coursework will be contacted individually to come into school at and agreed time to complete any outstanding work. Business Studies students will have prolonged intervention sessions in Term 6).