Skills for Life
Greenacre Sports Partnership is an award winning team of highly-experienced, qualified staff, including PE specialists with QTS. As an AfPE Business Associate we are a recognised high quality provider that supports PE, school sport and physical activity professionals to achieve the best outcome for children and young people. We are unique in that we are qualified PE teachers, employed by Greenacre Academy to deliver a variety of services throughout Medway and Kent.
Greenacre Sports Partnership offers an extensive programme with opportunities for all to participate and compete in PE, school sport and physical activity. We thrive on our high-quality delivery, passion and enthusiasm for developing and sustaining skills for life through sport.
Greenacre Sports Partnership can produce programmes and tailor services to the needs of each individual school, as we recognise that every school has specific requirements. If you require a service that is not listed please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to help.
- Welcome to Greenacre Sports Partnership
- Competition Training & Transport Package
- After School Clubs
- Breakfast & Lunch Extra Curricular Activities
- Day of Sport
- Active Health Training
- Strider Bike Package
- Annual Homework Challenge Booklets
- Primary PE Schemes of Work
- CPD Opportunities
- Useful Links
- Compulsory Greenacre Sports Partnership Membership
- Mini Sports Crew
- Sports Crew
- Lunchtime Supervisor Training
- Workforce Package: Mini Sports Crew, Sports Crew & Midday Meal Supervisor Training
- EYFS Team Teaching Support
- 1:1 Lesson Support for Teachers
- Whole School Staff Training
- Swimming Teacher