Skills for Life
Due to Government Funding in the Adult Education Budget. We have several Free online Level 2 CACHE/TQUK/NCFE Accredited Courses available to help better understand some key issues around young people’s mental health and wellbeing.
Below are some of the most popular courses we offer:
- Understanding Autism (learn how individuals process sensory information, understand characteristics, understand conditions, learn how speech, language and communication differ in people with Autism)
- Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health (Understand factors which may affect Young Peoples mental health, the impact that they have and how to support them with these issues)
- Understanding Behaviour That Challenges (supporting positive behaviour, effective communication & how to manage challenging behaviour)
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties (understand characteristics of ADHD, ADD, Dyslexia & Dyscalculia, importance of early diagnosis, assessment methods available to diagnose learning difficulties)
The qualifications are completed within an 8-week period, duration is completely dependent on each learner’s ability as to how fast they complete and how many hours it takes. There are no exams, essays or end-point assessments however I would however advise that these are NOT ‘short courses’ that will take just a few hours to complete. As these are equivalent to a GCSE Grade C, you are required to write comprehensive answers for some questions. You may do as many as you like, just one at a time.
The only criteria the learner must meet to be eligible, is the following..
- Aged 19 or over on or before 31st August 2021
- Have lived in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- Not already on a Government funded course (Apprenticeship for example)
The course is completely free, but the learning provider reserves the right to charge a drop out fee to the learner in the event that someone enrols, but then makes no attempt to complete the course without a valid reason. That said, the college will grant extensions if the learner needs more time to complete the course. This is of zero cost.
If you are interested in undertaking one of these Free Online courses, then please complete the following link this week. This will then allow you to complete a quick Registration on our website. I will then contact you to explain how Enrollment works and answer any questions you may have.
Level 2 Qualifications Team Leader | The AIM Group
Phone: 0203 900 3091
6 Hoffmanns Way, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1GU